Top Ten Food Favorites from Trader Joes (this was tough, there’s so many great items)
- Multigrain Blend with Vegetables(fully cooked, defrost and serve) Cooked grain, barley, spelt(wheat), whole rice, peas, carrots, zucchini, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, onions, pepper, salt. (just add your favorite protein or eat as is)
- Roasted Mashed Sweet Potatoes (heat and serve) fully cooked sweet potatoes, nothing extra(sprinkle a little cinnamon or cardamon..delish)
- Pineapple Spears, freshly cut pineapple, perfectly sweet(they also have a mixture of pineapple, mango and papaya)
- High Lycopene Tomatoes on the vine(fresh, healthy, wholesome, great tasting
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder(produced from 100% Tumaco Cocoa beans) use like any ordinary cocoa for baking, making a drink, smoothies, etc.
- Dukkah nut and spice blend(Almonds, sesame seeds, coriander, anise seeds, kosher salt) A savory treat for proteins, salads, veggies, enhances the flavor of most foods.
- Udi’s Whole Wheat Gluten Free Bread (very flavorful, great tasting bread, use for sandwiches, toast it, enjoy!)
- Asian Vegetable Stir Fry(fresh cut veggies ready for the skillet or wok with your favorite seasoning and grapeseed oil) red and green peppers, red and white onions, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli florets, bok choy, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, snow peas, sugar snap peas and Chinese baby corn
- Chocolatey Cat Cookes for People(the cookies are cat shaped..gotcha) Delicious, low fat and low sugar
- Flower Pepper(Black peppercorns, rose petais, calendula, lavender, cornflower) Your food will taste and smell pretty(smile) you’ll be deliciously surprised.
(note: items are subject to change, they do all the time...LOL) Bon Appeiti!